30 Day Challenge: Day 25

>>  Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 25: iPod Shuffle

Warning: this will probably be an incredibly varied shuffle. my musical taste is quite eclectic.

  1. Crank That Soulja Boy - Soulja Boy
    the shuffle WOULD start off with something like this. appropriate, since it's my guilty pleasure genre of music.
  2. God Is In This Place - Plus One
    crankin' it old school. I def saw them in concert once.. so amazing. this was the song they dedicated to the guys in the audience [it was WinterJam, so it wasn't a specifically Plus One concert] who hated boy bands.
  3. Real Thing - 4HIM
    I've been listening to this group since I could talk. one of the best concerts of my life, except they didn't play my FAVORITE 4HIM song [Ride Of Life]
  4. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day - Avalon
    truly great non-traditional Christmas song
  5. Breaking Free - High School Musical
    yes, I love HSM. don't judge.
  6. Tell Him He's Yours - Frank Sinatra & Michael Buble
    I have this great cd that took all of Sinatra's greatest hits and made them into duets with Michael Buble. SO GOOD.
  7. Call Your Name - Daughtry
    I like this song because it hasn't been beaten to death on the radio.
  8. January Friend - Goo Goo Dolls
    Goo Goo Dolls. a blast from my childhood. and still so good.
  9. Jigga What/Faint - Linkin Park & Jay-Z
    I would never have picked those two artists to make a cd together, but it's great. amazing compilations!
  10. Softer To Me - Relient K
    my favorite RK song, thanks to my ex. it's a lesser known RK song, but I believe it's one of their best.
  11. Two Worlds - Phil Collins
    anyone who knows me probably knows how much I love Phil Collins. anything he's ever done by himself, anything he's ever done with Genesis, anything he's ever done for a Disney movie.. I love it all. this happens to be one of my favorite Disney soundtracks: Tarzan!
  12. No Such Thing - John Mayer
    this was our class song in 9th grade. we tried to make it our senior song [at a different school.. yeah, I went to three high schools] but our principal wouldn't let us. apparently "I wanna run through the halls of my high school" wasn't appropriate.
  13. Crush - Gavin DeGraw
    GAVIN. one of my greatest musical finds ever. then he had to go and get all well-known. but I knew of him first!
  14. Baby - Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris
    if there's a song with a rap section by Luda, I probably have it. oh, and I'm a closet Bieber fan too. sue me.
  15. Always Be My Baby - Mariah Carey
    this song reminds me of going to the skating rink when I was in elementary school. someone would always request this to be a couples song. -sigh-
  16. I Write Sins, Not Tragedies - Panic! At The Disco
    wasn't sure that I'd like P!ATD very much, but Rylan bought the cd and let me borrow it, and I was hooked. the music videos, however, are a completely different story.
  17. Why - Nichole Nordeman
    I get chills every time I hear this song. I first heard it when Lauren Parr sang it at high school camp for the talent show and then again a few weeks later at church. it's just so beautiful.
  18. Just A Dream - Nelly
    best line of the song: "tried to get my Usher on, but I can't let it burn"
  19. Stationary Stationery - Anberlin
    nothing will ever beat "Foreign Language" but this is a good one.
  20. Joyful Noise - Flame
    best. dance. ever. I just wish I was a little more coordinated so that I could do it better.
  21. Gaston - Beauty and the Beast
    one of the MANY Disney soundtracks that I own.
  22. Dream On - GLEE
    I never get tired of this song. Neil Patrick Harris is amazing.
  23. Come On Get Higher - Matt Nathanson
    I'm still not sure whether this song has any sexual connotation or not, but I choose to believe it doesn't.
  24. Cigarettes Equal Pain - Bill Engvall
    not a song, but the FUNNIEST one off of the whole cd. if you haven't heard this bit, you need to.
  25. Ain't No Party - The Chipmunks
    this would be Katie's doing. it's not a road trip if we don't have at least one Chipmunks song. it drove Jona crazy, but I liked it. who wouldn't love those squeaky voices?!
That could've been a lot more random. I don't feel like that was a true shuffle of my library, but oh well.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP