Ten on Tuesday

>>  Sunday, June 26, 2011


Ten On Tuesday: Perfection
1. What’s the perfect meal? anything full of carbs. my favorite meal is grilled salmon, macaroni and cheese, green beans, and apple pie a la mode for dessert.
2. What are the perfect pair of shoes? flip flops. or a comfy pair of running shoes. but mostly flip flops.
3. What is the perfect afternoon? hanging out with friends, doing anything, anywhere.
4. What’s the perfect house? two stories, stones on the front, little alcove on the second floor where I can sit and read, wrap-around porch, light greens and blues inside accented with salmon and light orange. black appliances, dark espresso cabinets, silver accents.
5. What is the perfect outfit? I am currently into dresses with belts, but my all-time favorite outfit is a long-sleeved t-shirt and  running shorts.
6. What’s the perfect wedding song? ooh tough one. my comedian side wants to say "Tootsie Roll" because it's an inside joke with my best friend, but my favorite sweet song is "The Way You Look" -- I've told my friends that I won't say yes to a proposal until a guy asks me to dance to this song.
7. What is the perfect job? anything where I can work with kids. especially when I can work with autistic kids. it makes my heart soar!
8. What’s the perfect hairstyle? I love this style. long side-swept bangs, side part, soft waves.. I WISH MY HAIR DID THIS!
9. What’s the perfect music festival? um, a little bit of everything? I'm currently super obsessed with 90s music, so probably a melting pot of 90s artists

10. What’s the perfect day to yourself? a perfect day to myself would include other people. I absolutely hate being alone. I like to be around people!


I'm late getting pictures from my trip posted, but I still haven't gotten them from Mom's computer. It will happen eventually. Also, I'm thinking about making the switch back to Wordpress because I miss it. But we shall see. For now, I'll share that I'm obsessed with Bones and have quickly made my way through season 1. Can't wait to catch up through the most recent season, which apparently had *quite* the season finale... EEK!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP