playing catch up

>>  Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ten On Tuesday::

1. How do you pronounce the word aunt? Does your pronunciation rhyme with ‘haunt’ or ‘can’t'? I rhyme with "can't"
2. Do most of the people in your life know you blog? Or are you partially or totally anonymous? no, most people don't know that I blog. it's mostly for me, to record my thoughts and memories since I don't like to journal
3. When you grocery shop, do you prefer to bag your own groceries or do you like it when the store bags them for you? Paper, plastic, or reusable bags? I prefer to bag myself, and I use reusable bags when I can
4. Do you have a green thumb? not at all
5. If you watch the Food Network, which chef/show host is your favorite? I don't watch it a lot.. I mostly watch Cupcake Wars
6. Do you like to take baths? Do you take them very often? no, I hate baths. I know that makes me not-a-girl, but I'd rather shower quickly than sit in a bathtub
7. What color are the walls in your kitchen? I think they're yellow? I'm not sure
8. Do you prefer to dine outdoors or indoors? if it's not insanely hot, I'd rather sit outside
9. Describe your ideal weather.
sunny, COOL, with a light breeze. any weather where I can wear a long sleeved shirt and shorts is perfection
10. If you could learn any foreign language, which would you choose to learn? I know spanish, and I'd like to know it fluently. but I'd love to learn italian too


Friday Five - Random!
1. have you ever really lived outside the country of your birth? why or why not? no, because dad's job has always been in the southeast USA
2. what was your first record/cassette tape/cd? the first one I got was a NKOTB tape and a Hanson cd. the first one I bought was the first *NSYNC cd. I had several disney tapes as well.
3. what do you think of your parents? we have a rollercoaster relationship. most of the time we're okay, and I respect all that they've been through. 24 years together, overcoming serious obstacles, and they are more in love with each other every day.
4. what is your relationship with your hair? pretty much hate-hate. it's too thin. so it doesn't do anything fun. it won't stay straight, but if I try to curl it, even if I put BOTTLES of hairspray in it, it won't stay. so frustrating.
5. what kind of pens do you like? I like fine or medium pens with black ink.



I will be posting about our cruise later today/tomorrow. We're spending time with family this morning/afternoon, so I can post pictures and all that later!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP