Ten On Tuesday

>>  Tuesday, June 7, 2011

1. What type of phone do you have? Do you like it? I just got an iPhone 4, and I LOVE it!
2. How old were you when you got your first cell phone? I got my first phone for my 15th birthday, when I started being able to drive and going places with friends.
3. How many cell phones have you owned since your first? umm... 7? which seems like too many because I've kept them until I could upgrade, with the exception of my pink Motorola Razr [graduation present] and iPhone 3 [my Samsung stopped working, so I got Mom's old phone]
4. How much is your average monthly phone bill? we're on a family plan, so mine is $25.
5. When you were a kid/teenager, were you allowed to have a phone in your room? I had one for awhile, but I rarely used it. I didn't have my own line or anything.
6. Do you like talking on the phone or do you despise it? Or somewhere in-between? I CAN'T STAND IT. unless I'm talking to a certain person. but usually I hate it.
7. Do you text a lot? Is texting/talking while driving illegal where you live? Are you guilty of it anyway? I text ALL the time. Texting while driving is illegal [talking while driving is not] and I don't do it unless my car is stopped [though I will read texts while driving]
8. What sort of texting keyboard does your phone have? Touch screen, slide out, or something different? Do you care? mine is touch screen now, and I like it, but I miss my slide out keyboard. I tend to not pick up my fingers when I text, so I often miss letters on my touch screen.
9. Look at the last call in your call log – who is it? What were they calling about? Who calls you the most? Mom called to make sure that I had closed the garage door. Lately Mercedes calls me the most.
10. What is the longest phone call you can recall having? Um... probably between one and two hours? I don't know. I don't usually talk that long.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP