Awkward Turtle

>>  Saturday, June 4, 2011

So I had a date tonight. two words to describe it? Awkward. Turtle. But before I get to that, it's FRIDAY FIVE time!
Comics:

1. What is your favourite movie based on a comic book? gotta go with Batman here. any/all of them, but particularly the Christian Bale ones
2. What comic book superhero's powers would you like to have, and why? I have always wanted to be able to hear other people's thoughts.. but I think I'd have to go with Mystique's ability to change her form constantly
3. Who do you think is the best dressed comic book villain? I've always been a fan of Joker's attire
4. Who do you think is the best comic hero's sidekick? I can't think of any good sidekicks. In fact, I can't think of any sidekicks other than Robin

5. Which comic superhero would you most like to see destroyed by their archnemesis? Spiderman I guess? I dunno. that's a tough one.

So I went on a date with this guy from work tonight. It ended up being a fun night.. but not date-like. I got Merce to help me pick out an outfit: dark jeans, dusty rose shirt, ballet flats. I was WAY underdressed. He wore black pants and a nice button-down shirt. Awkward moment number one. We went to this italian place near my house, which has amazing food. Within the first few minutes, I felt like we'd run out of unique conversation. There just wasn't a spark there. I felt like I was out with a friend, but we should've been in t-shirts at someone's house or something. He's such a sweet guy, but I'm just not into him like that.

However, I might end up going on a date with this guy that I met last night. He's one of Mercedes's close friends from high school. A group of us went bowling last night for college night [Mercedes, me, Justin {the guy}, John, Brandon, Kris, Sean, Joanne, and Anthony]. There was a dramatic incident involving a drunk lady who swore up and down that John broke her professional bowling ball when he didn't even touch it after she told him that it was her, not the alley's. But Justin and I talked throughout the night about different things, and afterwards he told Mercedes that he wanted to get to know me better. A few of us ended up going to Taco Mac afterwards, so he came with us. Apparently he told Mercedes later that night that he definitely wanted to hang out with me again :] did I mention that he has a humongous national championship ring from Shorter University with another ring on the way? athlete = sexy. so hopefully he'll get in touch with me soon :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP