30 Day Meme -- Day 4

>>  Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 04 – What you ate today, in great detail
This one won't be hard because I've had a busy day, aka I didn't get to eat a lot.


I woke up extremely late, so breakfast was a small bowl of Frosted Flakes with skim milk [gag. 2% is my fave, but Mom won't buy it and pitches a fit when I buy it for myself].


In class I had a S'mores Quaker Chewy Granola Bar and water.


I got home and had a grilled cheese sandwich.


I had a can of coke at work.


I had half of a turkey and ketchup sandwich when I got home.


Then I finished off my oreo cheesecake from last week.


Pretty boring, I know. Tomorrow's blog might be late because I'll be in Athens all day, but hopefully I'll find the time to do it. Sorry for the lame post. Maybe I'll redo this one tomorrow because I'll probably have lots of [bad] good stuff lol

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP