I caved.. 30 Day Challenge

>>  Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm taking a break from the 30 Day Meme to do this 30 Day Challenge with a lot of my friends [Daniel, April, & Ansley, to name a few]

Here's a list of topics that I will be blogging about. Disclaimer: I probably won't blog EVERY day, but I'll try. perhaps Daniel and April can keep me accountable lol

  1. Introduce, Recent Picture, and 15 Interesting Facts
  2. Meaning Behind Your Blog Name
  3. Your First Love
  4. Your Parents
  5. Your Siblings
  6. A Picture of Something That Makes You Happy
  7. Favorite Movies
  8. A Place You’ve Traveled To
  9. A Picture of Your Friends
  10. Something You’re Afraid Of
  11. Favorite TV Shows
  12. What You Believe
  13. Goals
  14. A Picture You Love
  15. Bible Verse
  16. Dream House
  17. Something You’re Looking Forward To
  18. Something You Regret
  19. Something You Miss
  20. Nicknames
  21. Picture of Yourself
  22. Favorite City
  23. Favorite Vacation
  24. Something You’ve Learned
  25. iPod Shuffle
  26. A Picture of Your Family
  27. Pets
  28. Something That Stresses You Out
  29. Three Wishes
  30. A picture

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP